When comes to children, medical emergencies are ineluctable. It is very important that as a parent you are trained as a basic first aid and CPR provider. Seeing your children hurt is a torment for any parents. You can save yourself from this torment by getting CPR training.
This text is written with the intent of providing basic knowledge about pediatric CPR.
• First of all you need to understand the situation in order to identify the emergency. Your child may fall off the stairs, touch a hot object in the kitchen or cut himself with the sharp objects
• You need to see whether the child is complaining of the severe pain or is unconscious or bleeding after the emergency. Any of these situation might require to call for Advance help.
• You need to be prepared to deal with such situations. Always keep a first aid kid ready and all the emergency numbers handy
• You should also teach your child about basic safety rules so that he may deter a mishap
• Follow house indoor and outdoor safety rules to keep your child safe at all times.
• You can enroll in the CPR training programs at your local training provider
• Well trained patients can save their children in case of emergencies