Adams Safety Training is an Approved American Heart Association Training Center
Adams Safety Training Licensed Childcare Programs are certified and approved by the State of California Emergency Medical Services Authority â€“ EMSA
Licensed Childcare Pediatric (Infant, Child and Adult) CPR & First Aid certification # 11-0506-DC.
Prevention of Illness & Injury- Health & Safety Program (7 hour training) certification # 03-0919-DC
Community/Workplace Open to the Public (no written test required) These classes are open to anyone needing non healthcare level training CPR & AED and First Aid Training.
SEE BELOW SCHEDULE for CPR & First Aid Training options.
Scroll down to see the entire schedule and click on the course to see specific schedule for that course.
- Pediatric (Infant, Child, Adult) CPR with AED & First Aid Training (4 Hours)
- EMSA Licensed Childcare Pediatric (Infant, Child, Adult) CPR & First Aid Training (8 Hours)
- EMSA Licensed Childcare Prevention of Illness & Injury (Health & Safety) Training – 7 hours
- CPR ( Infant, Child, Adult) with AED (2-2½Hours)
- First Aid only (2 Hours)
- Adult CPR with AED & First AID (4 Hours)
- One-on-one fast renewal options for non-healthcare CPR & First Aid courses (this is not an option for EMSA Childcare courses). Call to schedule an appointment. (Challenge – Skill Check about 1 hour)
American Heart Association BLS Instructor Course – 8 hoursAmerican Heart Association for Healthcare Providers (Infant, Child, Adult) CPR/BLS with AED Training (written test required)
- American Heart CPR/BLS for Healthcare Providers (Initial first time or expired card) – 4 Hours
- American Heart CPR/BLS for Healthcare Providers renewal (current card holders only)- 2 Hours
- American Heart CPR/BLS for Healthcare Providers Skill Check NOW( Initial or Renewal) option see below for more information – 1 hour
- Pet – CPR and First Aid
- Child and Babsitting Safety – CABS
American Heart Association ACLS – Advanced Cardiac Life Support – Initial or expired card American Heart Association ACLS renewal classAmerican Heart Association ACLS for Initial or Renewal Skills Check
We offer weekday, evening and weekend classes 24/7.
- On-site classes
- Classes open to the public
- One-on-one training – one instructor to one student
And, as always, we come to your location for groups of ten or more to provide on-site training! Please send us your inquiry for information or to get a quote for on-site training.
Adams Safety Training is an authorized training site for California Emergency Medical Service Authority (EMSA), Medic First Aid, American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI), American Heart Association, Emergency Care and Safety Institute, American College of Emergency Physicians, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, and American Academy of Pediatrics.
Disclaimer: It is the student’s responsibility to know the type of certification he or she needs and to tell Adams Safety Training.