Adams Safety Training is an approved CPR, BLS, AED, First Aid Training Center by California Emergency Medical Services Authority (EMSA). Additionally, all their programs meet the requirements of all State and Federal regulatory agencies.
The Infographic titled as “Adams Safety Training” talks about everything one needs to know about Adams Safety Training, which is as follows:
• Adams Safety Training has been active in providing safety training in San Francisco Bay Area since 1992.
• Over 25 years in the industry, they have been tailoring a comprehensive training for many industries.
• Their custom designed program meets the needs of an individual company by making the training more meaningful for the employees.
• Adams Safety training provides a thorough class in the shortest possible time and strives to make the class enjoyable with quality.
• Their students have indicated that the training programs are easy to learn, remember, and are stress-free. There are no written tests.
• Students prefer their classes over other well-known programs, because the classes are tailored for their particular company or job.
For further details, refer the given Infographic.