American Heart Association BLS for Health care Providers - Adams Safety Training
The American Heart Association BLS - Healthcare Provider Course teaches CPR skills for helping victims of all ages (including doing ventilation with a barrier device, a bag-mask device, and oxygen); use of an automated external defibrillator (AED).
It's intended for participants who provide heath care to patients in a wide variety of settings, including in-hospital and out-of-hospital, for certified or non-certified, licensed or non-licensed healthcare providers.
AHA BLS offers:
- Certification cards issued same day at the class
- Free online Study Guide
- Onsite Trainings at your place of work for groups
- Individuals can attend an open to the public class at one of our Training sites in Oakland and San Ramon
- Blended learning — online lessons with hands-on skills sessions!
- A relaxed, non-threatening class environment
- An emphasis on teamwork
- Small group practices
- A course that meets BLS CPR continuing education requirements for Healthcare Providers.
Book your AHA BLS Course
Are you Individual Group